I am looking to get a screening of "IRON SKY" in Pittsburgh from Tugg:

  • PyroArrow
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2012
      A page for those who want to see a theater screening of “Iron Sky” in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania!
      Please “LIKE” the page if you would like to attend a Screening of “Iron Sky”!
      If we get enough LIKES on the page, a screening of the movie can be Scheduled!
      Movie’s Site:

      Brought to you by Tugg:http://tinyurl.com/9l5xrzy
    • PyroArrow
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 12, 2012
        Opps! The Link to the IRON SKY Pittsburgh page is here:
        http://tinyurl.com/bm42ypg

        A page for those who want to see a theater screening of “Iron Sky” in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania!
        http://www.facebook.com/IronSkyPittsburgh
        http://www.ironsky.net/site/

        Brought to you by Tugg:http://tinyurl.com/9l5xrzy