Pittsburgh Comicon 2013 Dates Set...

  • Joe
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2012
      I just saw on the Pittsburgh Comicon Facebook page that the dates have been set for the 2013.

      Reserve September 27, 28, 29, 2013.

      The change in the time may allow for some folks that usually are unable to attend during the usual April dates a chance to show up late in the summer.
    • tbolts712
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 16, 2012
        I just noticed the date change myself. I kind of like this, as it mixes things up for the Fall. Sadly, don't think I can swing it but, hey, that's a long ways off!

        Josh