Pittsburgh Comicon/Comics World Sweatin in the Summer Sale, July 12-15!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 6:00 AM
      Hello Comiconiacs,

      Hope you are all enjoying your summer. I know we are enjoying some time off, chillin' by the pool with the latest graphic novel and we would like to give you the opportunity to load up on your Summer reading material. Join us for the Annual Sweatin' in the Summer Sale at Comics World (promoter of the Annual Pittsburgh Comicon).
      Next Thursday, July 12th Thru Sunday, July 15th.

      * BACK ISSUES 50% OFF, and
      * EVERYTHING ELSE IN THE STORE 25% OFF
      including New Comics, Toys, Heroclix, Supplies, Statues, Gaming and MORE!!!

      If you are a regular at Comics World, this is the time to do some major league shopping,
      If you've never been to Comics World before, now is the time for a Summer Road Trip to the HQ of the Pittsburgh Comicon to check out our Huge Selection of Comics.

      While everyone else is toiling away in the lines in San Diego, you can actually be BUYING AND READING COMICS!!

      We are looking forward to seeing you all there!!

      Comics World
      1002 Graham Ave.
      Windber, PA 15963
      814-467-4116