RE: [pittscomicon] Date of 2013 Con???

  • Joe Estadt
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 11, 2012
      I believe that the only reason the con was held late in the year a few years back was because the convention center was not ready for the normal April date.  For the most part, the Pittsburgh Comicon is usually the 3rd or 4th weekend in April.

      Pat, please feel free to correct anything that needs it.