Date of 2013 Con???

  • dbksr
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 11, 2012
      So any decision been made on if the con will be held in April 2013 or Sept. 2013
    • Bart Simon
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 11, 2012
        Pgh comicon or steel city con?

        So any decision been made on if the con will be held in April 2013 or Sept. 2013

      • Joe Estadt
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 11, 2012
          I believe that the only reason the con was held late in the year a few years back was because the convention center was not ready for the normal April date.  For the most part, the Pittsburgh Comicon is usually the 3rd or 4th weekend in April.

          Pat, please feel free to correct anything that needs it.

          So any decision been made on if the con will be held in April 2013 or Sept. 2013

          =