Re: [pittscomicon] 2012 Con

  • Robin
    Message 1 of 5 , May 4, 2012
      I need an orgerific painting with a pole a bf more elements where should I do I
      Have a rate bloodthing I need it quick

      Robin

      On Apr 27, 2012, at 4:21 PM, "dbksr" <dbksr@...> wrote:

      My son and I were there all 3 days and had a blast.Only 2 bad notes:my Silver Surfer #1 was damaged during signing by one of the handlers or Stan Lee himself not sure,and on Sunday as many dealers were trying to pack up and leave early cause of the "snow" a dealer asked for me to make one last purchase for him which I did and he over charged me $7 for a GL #1 the new series. We will definetly be back next year.When does the info for the new year start going up on the web site?

      =