Re: [pittscomicon] 2012 Con

  • Derek Kirby
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2, 2012
      Temperature to me was very comfortable but I was in T-shirt and shorts on day 1 and jeans and t-shirt on the next 2 days.
      The layout was a little weird...many times I wondered if I had been down a certain aisle or been to certain vendors.
      GREAT TIME AND GREAT FUN HOPE STAN COMES BACK SOON!!!
    • Robin
      Message 2 of 5 , May 4, 2012
        I need an orgerific painting with a pole a bf more elements where should I do I
        Have a rate bloodthing I need it quick

        Robin

        On Apr 27, 2012, at 4:21 PM, "dbksr" <dbksr@...> wrote:

        My son and I were there all 3 days and had a blast.Only 2 bad notes:my Silver Surfer #1 was damaged during signing by one of the handlers or Stan Lee himself not sure,and on Sunday as many dealers were trying to pack up and leave early cause of the "snow" a dealer asked for me to make one last purchase for him which I did and he over charged me $7 for a GL #1 the new series. We will definetly be back next year.When does the info for the new year start going up on the web site?

        =