THANK YOU FROM THE PITTSBURGH COMICON AND FCBD NEWS!!

    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2012
      Greetings Comiconiacs!!!

      Thank You to all our Guests, Artists and Attendees for making Pittsburgh Comicon 2012 one of our best ever!!!!

      Due to all of your generosity we managed to raise:
      Over $15,000 for the Make-A-Wish Foundation
      Over $1,900 for the Toonseum
      Over $2,500 for the American Cancer Society
      and Over $2,000 for the local Food Bank.

      We couldn't do it with out all of you!!!!!

      You ask, "What could match the excitement of Pittsburgh Comicon 2012??"
      Well how about FREE COMIC BOOK DAY??!!
      You can join us at Comicon HQ, COMICS WORLD of WINDBER, this Saturday for....
      SELECT FREE COMICS!!!
      25% OFF EVERYTHING ELSE IN THE STORE!!!
      GUEST ARTIST, GLENN KLIMECK will be on hand for art and sketches!!!
      plus other surprises!!!!

      Join us, Saturday May 5th at Comics World from 12 til 5
      1002 Graham Ave.
      Windber, PA 15963
      814-467-4116

      and stay tuned for more exciting news about the PITTSBURGH COMICON.

      Thanks Again,

      Patrick A. Thomas
      Marketing Director - Pittsburgh Comicon

      PITTSBURGH COMICON/COMICS WORLD
      1002 Graham Ave.
      Windber, PA 15963
      814-467-4116
      fx: 814-467-4416
      email: pcomicon@...
    • Anthony
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2012
        Pat

        - Thank you, Renee, and the rest of the Comic world crew and volunteers for putting together another great show!

        George Perez was a sketch machine all weekend, kudos to him for donating his art to the Make-A-Wish auction.

        I spent most of my weekend in line, for one creator or another, and have to say that Pittsburgh gets some of the friendliest fans around. Jim Balent and Holly were super sweet to some young fans, and were so generous to a friend of ours that couldn't make the show due to health problems. I'm glad they are part of the Pittsburgh comicon family!

        Plus I was ecstatic with Budd Root's visit this year, his auction piece was outstanding, and did a lot of good for Make-A-Wish.

        See you next year!