New poll for pittscomicon

  • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 29 , Apr 27, 2012
      pittscomicon group:

      Who thought Perez's work on this years (2012) t-shirt was...

      o Not his best work
      o Too cartoonish
      o Ok but could have been better
      o Great!!!
      o Bad colors

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • Anthony
      Message 2 of 29 , May 1, 2012
        I am not crazy about the new Power Girl costume and hair do. Maybe it'll grow on me... If it was just Huntress, or even Huntress and Batman, I would have enjoyed it more.

        The colored version:
        http://tinyurl.com/7hfx4de