Re: Friday

  • Joe
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 19, 2012
      That usually varies by artist and based on exactly what you want. Usually pencil sketches cost less than an inked piece and an inked piece my cost less than a colored piece. Also depends on how detailed the piece is. There are a number of factors that determine the price. Always best if you're really insterested to discuss what you're interested in with the artist to get an idea.