Re: Cancelation

  • Anthony
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 19, 2012
      Sorry to hear, but your updates are much appreciated!!

      -Anthony

      > A piece of Bad News..... we found out yesterday that Peter Mayhem has to cancel his appearance at the 2012 Pittsburgh Comicon. He was offered a last minute acting gig, and actors gotta act. He is truly sorry to disappoint his Pittsburgh fans. He did overnight some autographed 8 X 10 that will be available for sale.
      > Other cancellations that I know of...... Ed Beard, Jr., Dennis Calero, Gene Gonzales and Rob Jones. If anything else crops up, I'll try to let you know. I'll be heading to the convention center around 11:00 this morning and will be incommunicado for a while.

    • Joe Patrick
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 19, 2012
        Crap.  Was hoping to get Peter's autograph on my Blu Ray set to go along with Billy Dee and Anthony Daniels...  Ah well, glad to hear that he picked up an acting gig.

        Well thats 3 of the 6 ppl I really wanted to see and get autographed items from,Ed Beard Jr.,Destini Beard and Peter Mayhew.
         So long as Stan Lee,George Perez and Scott Mcdaniel come it wont be a total loss.