admission in costume?

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18 3:08 PM
      i just got to thinking....
      if i get this new costume done in time i plan on wearing saturday. its a one off, totally made up character but there are attachments on my arms.

      when i go to the window and pay i have to put my arm through and get the wrist band put on, well this is going to be a problem with the attachments.

      will they give it to me so i can put it on myself? even better would be to have them pass out admission tickets <life raffle tickets> and present them at the front door and have the checkers there put them on.

      i had thought about going up and paying first in partial costume and having the band put on but once the arm pieces are put on the band would be covered and that presents a problem at the door.

      thanks
      bart