Re: Cancellations

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 17 5:56 AM
      Hey Donnie,

      We don't have many of note right now, X-Men Noir's, Dennis Calero, Gene Gonzales and Ed Beard Jr. are 3 that I know of off the top of my head, but let me check with Renee today and get back to you. Then I'll make it a point of getting the cancellations up on the site. With the change to the website for 2012 it completely skipped my mind, so thanks for reminding me.

      Patrick

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Donnie" <wildstorm3@...> wrote:

      > I know we all hate them but with 4 days until the show I know a lot of people will be spending this week gathering their stuff to get signed. There used to be a link to cancellations on the old webpage but not anymore. So if there is any way to post any cancellations for those who already cancelled?

    • Derek Kirby
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 17 6:21 AM
        OMG Why did Ed Beard Jr cancel? I was really looking forward to having my Birds of Paradise autographed:( Will Destini still be there?

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 17 7:11 AM
          Ed got caught up on a big painting project in Florida that is keeping him and Destini from appearing.