Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Groups and costumes

  • Will Crites
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 15, 2012
      I'm coming in a Captain America type costume, don't want to say to much about it. My daughter is coming as a wizard. We'll both be there Sunday only.

      Will

      Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2012 10:23 AM
      Subject: [pittscomicon] Re: Groups and costumes

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "kidquando" <kidquando@...> wrote:

      > I plan on wearing a
      costume, but I WAS HOPING THERE WAS A GROUP WHO HAD A THEME. If anyone has any ideas get back to me.

      Not a themed group, but I'm probably going to bring two different costumes, one for Saturday and one for Sunday. I'll probably wear my Pearl Forrester(from MST3k) on Saturday, because I've never worn it to Pittsburgh before. I think Sunday I'll wear my Ma Hunkel costume, because my sister-in-law will be there as the Golden Age Catwoman.

      I know that one of our members was planning to be a Green Lantern and was looking for other GL Corps members for photos.

      Amy

    • kidquando
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 20, 2012
        Well I am not sure if I should be the joker or an arkham city inmate?
        Would you give me advice or tip or nudge in a direction.