Re: [pittscomicon] Re: First-time visitor

  • Derek Kirby
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 13 7:54 AM
      Not sure if I can reply all or not to this but here goes.
      Bring a BACKPACK!!!
       Being a father of 2 kids I learned a long time ago going anywhere like this to take one.You get all kinds of free stuff as well as all the things you are having signed and buying and yes bring the snacks in it.I also use a dress shirt box to protect my comics.
      This is my 3rd comic con and my sons 2nd.We have our VIP Stan Lee tickets and arent counting down the days.
       Hope to see you all there.