Re: just thinking...

    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 12, 2012
      It's a lovely idea Donnie, but you are talking to a guy that if someone is talking about a "Good App" I'm thinking fried zucchini. (and I'm the tech savvy guy of the staff) However if someone (say TODD, you know who you are!) would want to create such a thing I wouldn't be opposed but I don't have the first idea about going about it.

      P.A.T.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Donnie" <wildstorm3@...> wrote:

      > Pittsburgh Comiccon needs an app for Android (and I guess Ipad). It could have a map showing where everyone is at along with bios. Listing of the weekends events. up to date cancellations...etc. Just a thought

    • Todd James
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 12, 2012
        LOL!!  I prefer Mozz. Sticks myself!  But, yes, I have been considering something along those lines.  I am trying to figure out a method as well to post high-res picks of some of the auction art/items as they come in at the show on something, possibly flickr, since it owned by Yahoo!.  I actually have the Guidebook download for San Diego 2011 to look at and admire.  Unfortunately, it will not be coming up for this show, but I want to work you and Renee to hopefully get something up for 2013.  For those of you that do not know about Guidebook, it is an app that basically serves as an electronic Program Guide for an event.  It can list the schedule of events, exhibitors, a map of the venue, allow for Twitter feeds, feedback, etc.  It is a pretty cool app and I think it is a free download.  In fact, if I remember right, it is available for iOS, Android, and Windows phones, plus Crackberries, I think.
      • ducky1560
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 11, 2012
          does it include the "really cute girl" option as the "virtual guide"..if so...sign me up....as they say....there's an app for everything. lol