Re: [pittscomicon] No Capt. Lou or Iron Sheik???

  • Chad "Space Ghost" Wilson
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 10, 2006
      Re: [pittscomicon] No Capt. Lou or Iron Sheik??? It's listed in the top right corner under news.
      All 3 wrestlers have canceled.
      Damn, I was really looking forward to meeting Captain Lou!

      on 2/10/06 7:01 AM, Kerry at bwo4life@... wrote:

      I was just checking the updated site.
      I don't see Capt. Lou or Iron Sheik listed anymore?
      As the Hurricane would say... "What'sup wit dat?"

    • PyroArrow
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 10, 2006
        Hey, how about Dale Torborg 'The Demon' wrestler or Bobbi Billard then?
        ============================

        Yahoo! Mail
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 10, 2006
          BRUNO, BRUNO, BRUNO!!!

          PyroArrow <pyroarrow@...> wrote:
          Hey, how about Dale Torborg 'The Demon' wrestler or Bobbi Billard then?

          Yahoo! Mail

        • Kerry
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 10, 2006
            wonder what happened.
            Thanks, I didn't see that last night.
            Looks like I'm passing up this year after all. :(