Hotel Question

  • tbolts712
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2012
      Quick question for the group: does anyone know if there are still hotel rooms at the Doubletree available at the con price? Cannot get the website to work through the Con site but when don't go through the con site, I find rooms at the regular price.

      Any guidance? Am I doing something wrong? Is there a special code word or anything for if I call the hotel? Any help is appreciated!

      Thanks,
      Josh