No Capt. Lou or Iron Sheik???

  • Kerry
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 10, 2006
      I was just checking the updated site.
      I don't see Capt. Lou or Iron Sheik listed anymore?
      As the Hurricane would say... "What'sup wit dat?"
    • Chad "Space Ghost" Wilson
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 10, 2006
        Re: [pittscomicon] No Capt. Lou or Iron Sheik??? It's listed in the top right corner under news.
        All 3 wrestlers have canceled.
        Damn, I was really looking forward to meeting Captain Lou!

        on 2/10/06 7:01 AM, Kerry at bwo4life@... wrote:

        I was just checking the updated site.
        I don't see Capt. Lou or Iron Sheik listed anymore?
        As the Hurricane would say... "What'sup wit dat?"

      • PyroArrow
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 10, 2006
          Hey, how about Dale Torborg 'The Demon' wrestler or Bobbi Billard then?

          Yahoo! Mail

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 10, 2006
              wonder what happened.
              Thanks, I didn't see that last night.
              Looks like I'm passing up this year after all. :(