Re: [pittscomicon] CALLING ALL LANTERNS

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 23, 2012
      no sorry, IF im there (military duty might limit me) ill be my same old stuff but with a new terminator costume tossed in the mix, complete with mini gun. if anyone was at the last steel city con you might have seen me in it

      In a message dated 1/23/2012 8:05:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, catwomanmtb@... writes:

      Now that i got a minute of your time i was just wondering if any one is going to be a Green Lantern at the con this yrs!

    • Catwomanmtb
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 24, 2012
        >Thank you for getting back so soon.
        and wish you were goin to b there this yr. you will b missed!

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 25, 2012
          i need to do some checking and make sure i dont have any duty to do but that doesn't mean something last minute will not come up. if im going to be there im not sure if ill be there all three days, sat and sun for sure