comics..chiller theatre..and looking for love

  • monstershoppe
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2006
      Hi everyone Im new to the group but not the comic con..this will be my
      5th anniversary!! and Im really looking forward to it..among the new
      things Im doing is never before seen chiller theatre fotos from my
      private collection and one is a chiller theatre family anniversary
      foto!! and lastly, if there are any old fashioned ladies out there who
      love monsters and a halloween and scifi and comics and kids...please
      get in touch..this is a serious call for HELP!!!! Malcolm