Re: [pittscomicon] You Heard it Here First: BARRY KITSON COMES TO PITTSBURGH

  • Will Crites
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2011
      ThatÂ’s awesome, hes also done work on 2000AD. Great news, great news.

      Will

      Sent: Friday, December 09, 2011 10:55 AM
      Subject: [pittscomicon] You Heard it Here First: BARRY KITSON COMES TO PITTSBURGH

      Hey Guys and Gals,
      Sometimes with lure of social media, I have a tendancy of posting stuff on Facebook and Twitter before I post here. But you guys have been our peeps long before any of that stuff came along, so I am going to do my best to post stuff here first before hitting the social media sites. That being said,

      BARRY KITSON ADDED TO STAR-STUDDED PITTSBURGH COMICON GUEST LIST!!

      We are proud to announce that Barry Kitson is winging his way from the UK to appear in Pittsburgh for the very first time!! This talented artist of Amazing Spider-man, FF and more adds his name to an ever expanding list of star-studded guests for the 2012 Pittsburgh Comicon, including Stan Lee, J. Scott Campbell, George Perez, Peter Mayhew and others!! For a full guest list visit www.pittsburghcomicon.com and stay tuned for more exciting announcements for 2012.

      I'll be back in touch with more exciting announcements soon!!