Re: [pittscomicon] Comics World Christmas Sale This Weekend!!

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 15, 2011
      uummmm i hope im not sounding like a jerk here but where is this store?
      can you post an address?
      thanks
      bart

      In a message dated 11/15/2011 2:16:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, patlqp@... writes:

      Hey Folks.....

      Comics World, promoter of the Annual Pittsburgh Comicon, is having its Annual Christmas Sale Starting tomorrow and going through Saturday. It is our Largest Christmas Sale Ever, with
      60% Off Back Issues
      50% Off Toys & Figures
      25% Off New Comics, Statues, Graphic Novels and Comic Supplies
      Plus a slew of $1 Books from our Convention Stock
      Past Comicon T-Shirts for Only $10 ea.
      and More!!!

      Plus Stan Lee VIP Tickets for the 2012 Pittsburgh Comicon will be available for sale, these make an awesome Christmas Gifts for the hard to buy for Comic Fan in your family.

      If you've never been to Comics World, the inner sanctum of the Pittsburgh Comicon, this is your chance to come visit and if you have been to the store, you should come back for this because who knows when we'll run discounts this deep again!!

      Hope to see you all there!!

    • Todd James
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 15, 2011
        No problem.  Comics World is at 1002 Graham Ave., Windber, PA 15963.

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 15, 2011
          oh ok thanks. thats waaaaaaaay out there from me

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 16, 2011
            Thanks Todd. Can't believe I posted that without the address.