New art by NORVANDELL

  • norvandell
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2006
      Guys and GAls

      Well its getting closer, and I hope that you like some of the new
      pieces...bad choice of words....ART that i'm putting up. With the new
      art school in Altoona opening up, where I'll be teaching, its gotten a
      fire lit under my ass to start working harder than before to do better
      work.

      I'll have BatWoman up shortly, and all three will be availible in both
      inked and coloured versions at the con. I'll also have information
      about the art school. We'll have all sorts of classes to take. Make a
      guess at what kind of art I'll be teaching?.

      Anyone stopping by my booth and mentions your from the group will get
      a free sketch. I will do commisions too, if you want something a bit
      more finished. Hope to see some of you guys again this year. By the
      way, I have a place to stay this year.

      Tod Allen Smith