Re: [pittscomicon] Rrrrrrr-ghghghghgh!

  • Joe Patrick
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2011
      Nice.  Peter has always been a fan favorite and genuinely nice guy every time I have seen him over the years.  I hope that Chewbacca costume that was there last year returns again just for him.

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 14, 2011
        cool!!..its a shame that because of the increase in artist tables..I'll be unable to set up next year.which would've been my 11th!!
        Malcolm

        Peter Mayhew-Chewbacca returns to the Pittsburgh Comicon, April 20-22!!