Rrrrrrr-ghghghghgh!

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2011
      Peter Mayhew-Chewbacca returns to the Pittsburgh Comicon, April 20-22!!
    • Joe Patrick
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 13, 2011
        Nice.  Peter has always been a fan favorite and genuinely nice guy every time I have seen him over the years.  I hope that Chewbacca costume that was there last year returns again just for him.

        Peter Mayhew-Chewbacca returns to the Pittsburgh Comicon, April 20-22!!

      • malcolm gittins
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 14, 2011
          cool!!..its a shame that because of the increase in artist tables..I'll be unable to set up next year.which would've been my 11th!!
          Malcolm

          Peter Mayhew-Chewbacca returns to the Pittsburgh Comicon, April 20-22!!