Re: [pittscomicon] Re: RIP DAVE HOOVER

  • Robert Martin
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 8, 2011
      That's a GREAT idea .. I've got some great art by Dave as well .. he was one of the reasons why I have enjoyed coming to the Pittsburgh Comicon, really bummed now that I was unable to attend this year .. an extremely talented artist and a true gentleman, he is and will be sorely missed.

      From: "comiconguy" <patlqp@...>
      Sender: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2011 14:16:08 -0000
      To: <pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [pittscomicon] Re: RIP DAVE HOOVER

      Thanks for passing along that info Anthony.

      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 9, 2011
        I'm sure we'll do something as a tribute to Dave. If we need art I'll let you know. Thanks for the offer.

        P.A.T.