Re: New Site.. VG lists

  • Koa Beam
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2006
      The VG tournament lists (and movie listings, and daily event
      schedule) were taken down since they were the old lists from last
      year and may not be the same again this year. Then new Video Game
      tourny lists (as well as the other lists and info) will proabably be
      put up when they are finalized or determined for this years show.

      Koa

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Stone"