Re: [pittscomicon] Dark Knight filming

  • Nathan Hill
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 23, 2011
      I am anxious to see it.  It will be a nice counterpoint to The Avengers, which also sounds awesome.  It seems like they are going to be taking some cues from the "Knightfall" storyline for "Rises".  Still not sold on Selina's costume, lol.  Nolan has more than earned the benefit of the doubt though.

      Sent from my iPad

      On Aug 22, 2011, at 11:30 PM, Wayne <hobanagarak@...> wrote:

      So now that they're officially done filming in Pittsburgh, who else is ready for the movie to come out? ^_^

      Don't know who else on the boards was where during the various shoots, but it's going to be a looong year.

      On Sat, Aug 6, 2011 at 9:32 PM, Donnie <wildstorm3@...> wrote:

      Just got back from Heinz Field doing the filming of DKR. It was cool being threatened by Bane and his henchmen. Also seeing the real Tumblers (3 of them actually) driving around the field was great.

    • Donnie
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 23, 2011
        I am so anxious to try to find myself in the Heinz Field scene. As for Selina's costume, you could out Anne Hathaway in a moo moo and she would look good. But in all fairness, people also didn't like the tumbler when photos for it were first released...