Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Dark Knight Rises What a day

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 7, 2011
      no, believe it or not, i didnt drink beer at all. must've had 30 bottles of water though

      Had a blast, got to meet Hines Ward while there, serious sunburn too.

      Did you have a beer with him?

    • Wayne
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 8, 2011
        Man was it hot on Saturday.

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 8, 2011
          dont i know it, Im still payin the price, that sunscreen they supplied sweated off in 10 minutes, i had an umbrella too, my head looks as if it is gonna blow off.