Re: Dark Knight Rises What a day

  • Chad "Space Ghost" Wilson
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 7 9:01 AM
      Had a blast, got to meet Hines Ward while there, serious sunburn too.

      Did you have a beer with him?
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 7 9:15 AM
        no, believe it or not, i didnt drink beer at all. must've had 30 bottles of water though

        Had a blast, got to meet Hines Ward while there, serious sunburn too.

        Did you have a beer with him?

      • Wayne
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 8 8:40 AM
          Man was it hot on Saturday.

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 8 9:51 AM
            dont i know it, Im still payin the price, that sunscreen they supplied sweated off in 10 minutes, i had an umbrella too, my head looks as if it is gonna blow off.