RE: [pittscomicon] New Site

  • Brian Stone
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2006
      Yea, I hope they keep updating it. I like the look. I dunno why they took
      down the VG tournament lists, but I'm sure they'll be back up in no time.

      -cha cha
    • Koa Beam
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3 11:48 PM
        The VG tournament lists (and movie listings, and daily event
        schedule) were taken down since they were the old lists from last
        year and may not be the same again this year. Then new Video Game
        tourny lists (as well as the other lists and info) will proabably be
        put up when they are finalized or determined for this years show.

        Koa

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Stone"