Re: [pittscomicon] steel city con question

  • BIG_BOOTE@HOTMAIL.COM
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 3, 2011
      I need more to go on, what did they sell?

      From: bsimon9427@...
      Sender: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 21:28:41 -0400 (EDT)
      To: <pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [pittscomicon] steel city con question

      i cant remember the name of one of the booths. i kinda remember where they were. is there a way to figure out who they are as id like to check out their web site.
      thanks
      bart
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 3, 2011
        star wars and gi joe stuff. i think they were in row c half way down on the left facing d. i know they were from virginia and had a real cash register if that helps  lol

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 3, 2011
          Sorry, I think I know who you are talking about, but I was only there sunday, and stuck with the 501st most of the day. Ask Dom.

          From: bsimon9427@...
          Sender: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 22:00:24 -0400 (EDT)
          To: <pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com>
          ReplyTo: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: Re: [pittscomicon] steel city con question

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 3, 2011
            i was there both days, even bought things from them and talked with them many times and i still cant remember  lol  but on my side i was in costume on Sunday and sweated my balls off, maybe dehydration had a factor in me forgetting  lol

            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 3, 2011
              Good luck, and maybe I'll see you in December.

              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 4, 2011
                If it does t fall on my reserve duty weekend I'll be there for sure

                Good luck, and maybe I'll see you in December.