Re: [pittscomicon] steel city con question

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 3, 2011
      If i were you Id contact them at WWW.STEELCITYCON.COM  AND ASK, dOMENICK THE GUY THAT OWNS IT IS A GREAT GUY. Id bet he would  help you out.

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 3, 2011
        I need more to go on, what did they sell?

        From: bsimon9427@...
        Sender: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 21:28:41 -0400 (EDT)
        To: <pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 3, 2011
          star wars and gi joe stuff. i think they were in row c half way down on the left facing d. i know they were from virginia and had a real cash register if that helps  lol

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 3, 2011
            Sorry, I think I know who you are talking about, but I was only there sunday, and stuck with the 501st most of the day. Ask Dom.

            From: bsimon9427@...
            Sender: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 22:00:24 -0400 (EDT)
            To: <pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com>
            ReplyTo: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
            Subject: Re: [pittscomicon] steel city con question

            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 3, 2011
              i was there both days, even bought things from them and talked with them many times and i still cant remember  lol  but on my side i was in costume on Sunday and sweated my balls off, maybe dehydration had a factor in me forgetting  lol

              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 3, 2011
                Good luck, and maybe I'll see you in December.

                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 4, 2011
                  If it does t fall on my reserve duty weekend I'll be there for sure

                  Good luck, and maybe I'll see you in December.