New Site

  • sugarlandkid13
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2006
      The new site looks great. Makes me more excited about getting to the
      con this year.
    • Brian Stone
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2006
        Yea, I hope they keep updating it. I like the look. I dunno why they took
        down the VG tournament lists, but I'm sure they'll be back up in no time.

        -cha cha
      • Koa Beam
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2006
          The VG tournament lists (and movie listings, and daily event
          schedule) were taken down since they were the old lists from last
          year and may not be the same again this year. Then new Video Game
          tourny lists (as well as the other lists and info) will proabably be
          put up when they are finalized or determined for this years show.

          Koa

          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Stone"