Re: [pittscomicon] Re: BATMAN MOVIE LOOKING FOR EXTRAS

  • Wayne
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 21, 2011
      Officially booked for the movie now. ^_^

      On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 8:06 AM, comiconguy <patlqp@...> wrote:

      Initiating Finger Crossing Sequence Now. Best of Luck!!

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Wayne <hobanagarak@...> wrote:

      > *crosses fingers*
      >
      > Now the waiting game begins. And for what it's worth, I had read filming
      > would be from July 28th to Aug 1st. It's actually July 28th up until Aug
      > 21st. They'll be around for another weekend, and they're looking for a -lot-
      > of people, so there's still time to get in on it.
      >
      > On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 12:29 PM, comiconguy <patlqp@...> wrote:
      >

      > > Good Luck. Let us know how it goes!!
      > >

      > > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Wayne <hobanagarak@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I'll be there!

      > > in
      > > find

    • Joe Patrick
      Message 2 of 17 , Jul 21, 2011
        Nice!  I saw where they want to pack Heinz Field for a football game between the Gotham Rogues and the Rapid City Monuments.  I wonder what is going to be going on at the game and how it ties in with the rest of the movie?

        Have a blast and let us know what you see and experience.

        Officially booked for the movie now. ^_^

        On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 8:06 AM, comiconguy <patlqp@...> wrote:

        Initiating Finger Crossing Sequence Now. Best of Luck!!

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Wayne <hobanagarak@...> wrote:

        > *crosses fingers*
        >
        > Now the waiting game begins. And for what it's worth, I had read filming
        > would be from July 28th to Aug 1st. It's actually July 28th up until Aug
        > 21st. They'll be around for another weekend, and they're looking for a -lot-
        > of people, so there's still time to get in on it.
        >
        > On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 12:29 PM, comiconguy <patlqp@...> wrote:
        >

        > > Good Luck. Let us know how it goes!!
        > >

        > > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Wayne <hobanagarak@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > I'll be there!

        > > in
        > > find

      • Nathan Hill
        Message 3 of 17 , Jul 22, 2011
          That is super cool.  I didn't know anything about a game in the movie.  They should have made the Rapid City team The Flashes .  Goes better with The Rogues.

          After seeing the teaser, I cannot wait for it to come out.  I was a Senior in High School when Knightfall came out, and I am not ashamed to admit that I teared up during the breaking of Batman.  Seeing it again on the big screen will probably bring out the same reaction.  Although it will be awesome to see Bats retake Gotham in the finale.

          Nathan

          Sent from my iPad

          Message 4 of 17 , Jul 22, 2011
            That is awesome news!!!! Let us know how it is going!!!

            P.A.T.

            --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Wayne <hobanagarak@...> wrote:

            > Officially booked for the movie now. ^_^
            >
            > On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 8:06 AM, comiconguy <patlqp@...> wrote:
            >
            > > **
            > >

            > > Initiating Finger Crossing Sequence Now. Best of Luck!!
            > >

            > > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Wayne <hobanagarak@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > *crosses fingers*
            > > >
            > > > Now the waiting game begins. And for what it's worth, I had read filming
            > > > would be from July 28th to Aug 1st. It's actually July 28th up until Aug
            > > > 21st. They'll be around for another weekend, and they're looking for a
            > > -lot-
            > > > of people, so there's still time to get in on it.

            > > filming
            > > can

          • Donnie
            Message 5 of 17 , Jul 22, 2011
              I have my confirmation to be in the stadium and in the film. Just waiting for the info pack.

              Message 6 of 17 , Jul 22, 2011
                Here was the blurb on the Steelers site about the filming at Heinz Field..

                Message 7 of 17 , Jul 22, 2011
                  me too

                  Message 8 of 17 , Jul 22, 2011
                    Who knew we had so many celebrities on this board. Maybe at the show next year you will all be signing autographs. :)

                    Message 9 of 17 , Jul 22, 2011
                      i got to walk through them building the set at CMU, does that count for anything?  lol

                      Message 10 of 17 , Jul 22, 2011
                        YOU KNOW WHAT?! I WILL SIGN AUTOGRAPHS AND BE AVAILABLE FOR DINNER (as long  as your buyin')

                        Message 11 of 17 , Jul 22, 2011
                          LOL and you know what I am also in an issue of Tarot.

                          Message 12 of 17 , Jul 22, 2011
                            oh no dont make me tell you what issue of what titles im in, cuz well, im not proud of either...lol