Re: Brightest of day

  • Catwomanmtb
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 18, 2011
      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Nathan Hill <uthmatar.ffxi@...> wrote:

      > So how was it? We were so excited, but the reviews have been less than kind.
      >
      > Your opinion? We are still going no matter what, but I don't know if it will be better than First Class, which has been my fav movie of the summer so far. Of course, Cap comes out next month.
      >
      > Nate
      >
      > "Buy the ticket, take the ride." - Hunter S Thompson
      >

      > On Jun 16, 2011, at 11:59 PM, "Catwomanmtb" <catwomanmtb@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Now that I got ur attention @ the theater waiting for Green Lantern to start

      i will say that I liked X-men First Class. But really enjoyed Green Lantern! Please understand when I say I did not read green lantern comics until truly the Blackest Night, I was a bigger X-men fan growing up, so if I had to go to c a repeat of a movie n choose between xmen or Lantern! I would choose Lantern!!. Hope that helps