Getting excited.....already!

  • Brian Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2011
      Very excited about the guests you've announced so far...the show is shaping up to be one of the best yet :)
      I was wondering with the Dark Knight Rises filming next month in Pittsburgh and the films release in 2012. Has the con thought about playing up the Gotham connection? Like some Bat-related guests and promotion? I would love to see a Welcome to Pittsburgh Comicon sign on a t-shirt with Catwoman spray painting an X over the Burgh and writing Gotham over it!(Hey isnt Jim Balent coming to the show?). Just an idea ;)
      Can't wait till April,
      Brian