Re: STAN LEE RETURNS TO PITTSBURGH!!

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 9, 2011
      I do know, but I can't say anything yet. Suffice it to say he'll have a longer stay in the Burgh than his last appearance.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Joe Patrick <brandysdad_2000@...> wrote:

      > Too Cool! Any idea yet if it's just for one afternoon like last time, or for
      > the entire weekend?
      >

      > ________________________________

    • Joe Patrick
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 9, 2011
        Good enough information for now. :-)   Thanks for the news!

        I do know, but I can't say anything yet. Suffice it to say he'll have a longer stay in the Burgh than his last appearance.

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Joe Patrick <brandysdad_2000@...> wrote:

        > Too Cool! Any idea yet if it's just for one afternoon like last time, or for
        > the entire weekend?
        >

        > ________________________________

      • Anthony
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 9, 2011
          Hmmm, interesting...

          It's great news~!

          -Anthony

          > I do know, but I can't say anything yet. Suffice it to say he'll have a longer stay in the Burgh than his last appearance.

        • tbolts712
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 16, 2011
            Yeah, this is going to be a blast!! Cannot wait to hit up the 'Burgh again next year!

            Best,
            Josh