Re: [pittscomicon] STAN LEE RETURNS TO PITTSBURGH!!

  • Joe Patrick
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 9, 2011
      Too Cool!  Any idea yet if it's just for one afternoon like last time, or for the entire weekend?

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 9, 2011
        I do know, but I can't say anything yet. Suffice it to say he'll have a longer stay in the Burgh than his last appearance.

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Joe Patrick <brandysdad_2000@...> wrote:

        > Too Cool! Any idea yet if it's just for one afternoon like last time, or for
        > the entire weekend?
        >

        > ________________________________

      • Joe Patrick
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 9, 2011
          Good enough information for now. :-)   Thanks for the news!

          I do know, but I can't say anything yet. Suffice it to say he'll have a longer stay in the Burgh than his last appearance.

          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Joe Patrick <brandysdad_2000@...> wrote:

          > Too Cool! Any idea yet if it's just for one afternoon like last time, or for
          > the entire weekend?
          >

          > ________________________________

        • Anthony
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 9, 2011
            Hmmm, interesting...

            It's great news~!

            -Anthony

            > I do know, but I can't say anything yet. Suffice it to say he'll have a longer stay in the Burgh than his last appearance.

          • tbolts712
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 16, 2011
              Yeah, this is going to be a blast!! Cannot wait to hit up the 'Burgh again next year!

              Best,
              Josh