STAN LEE RETURNS TO PITTSBURGH!!

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 9, 2011
      Yeah you saw that right!! Stan Lee is returning to the 2012 Pittsburgh Comicon. April 21-23. More details to come!!

      Patrick
    • Joe Patrick
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 9, 2011
        Too Cool!  Any idea yet if it's just for one afternoon like last time, or for the entire weekend?

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 9, 2011
          I do know, but I can't say anything yet. Suffice it to say he'll have a longer stay in the Burgh than his last appearance.

          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Joe Patrick <brandysdad_2000@...> wrote:

          > Too Cool! Any idea yet if it's just for one afternoon like last time, or for
          > the entire weekend?
          >

          > ________________________________

        • Joe Patrick
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 9, 2011
            Good enough information for now. :-)   Thanks for the news!

            I do know, but I can't say anything yet. Suffice it to say he'll have a longer stay in the Burgh than his last appearance.

            --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Joe Patrick <brandysdad_2000@...> wrote:

            > Too Cool! Any idea yet if it's just for one afternoon like last time, or for
            > the entire weekend?
            >

            > ________________________________

          • Anthony
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 9, 2011
              Hmmm, interesting...

              It's great news~!

              -Anthony

              > I do know, but I can't say anything yet. Suffice it to say he'll have a longer stay in the Burgh than his last appearance.

            • tbolts712
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 16, 2011
                Yeah, this is going to be a blast!! Cannot wait to hit up the 'Burgh again next year!

                Best,
                Josh