Re: [pittscomicon] hey there

  • Nathan Hill
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 5, 2011
      Yeah, our friends have also been trying to convince us for years, lol.  We usually don't do big Cons either, the biggest ones for us are usually Philly and Baltimore.  But for our anniversary we  were going to go back to Comic-Con in San Diego and decided to go for Atlanta instead.  We are going with a decent size group to cut down on expenses, which helps ALOT.

      Sent from my iPad

      On Jun 4, 2011, at 11:17 PM, Lisa Davis <lisad_2711@...> wrote:

      I've been wanting to go to Dragon Con for years (been invited to go from how many people/costuming friends)  and  the huge factor is always the money factor for me!!  :(
      ~L.