Re: hey there

  • Amy Dove Hill
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 2, 2011
      Are you dressing up for DC? We'll keep an eye out for you.

      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 2, 2011
        i know nothing about this thing. is there a web site?

        In a message dated 6/2/2011 12:58:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, catwomanmtb@... writes:

        Catwomanmtb here just checkin to see if anyone from the PCC will b goin to Dragon Con this yr!

      • Nathan Hill
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 2, 2011
          Yepper....

          www.dragoncon.org

          Sent from my iPad

          On Jun 2, 2011, at 9:38 PM, bsimon9427@... wrote:

          i know nothing about this thing. is there a web site?

          In a message dated 6/2/2011 12:58:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, catwomanmtb@... writes:

          Catwomanmtb here just checkin to see if anyone from the PCC will b goin to Dragon Con this yr!

        • Catwomanmtb
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 2, 2011

            > i know nothing about this thing. is there a web site?
            >

            > In a message dated 6/2/2011 12:58:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
            > catwomanmtb@... writes:
            >

            > Catwomanmtb here just checkin to see if anyone from the PCC will b goin to
            > Dragon Con this yr!

            Its just a short way of writing Pittsburgh ComiCon. - PCC
          • Lisa Davis
            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 3, 2011
              There is a website....just do a search for Dragon Con.  I'm sure you'll be able to find it!!  ;)

              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 3, 2011
                i got the link. thanks. looks like its alot of fun. to bad i cant make it

                Message 7 of 11 , Jun 4, 2011
                  I've been wanting to go to Dragon Con for years (been invited to go from how many people/costuming friends)  and  the huge factor is always the money factor for me!!  :(
                  ~L.

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jun 5, 2011
                    Yeah, our friends have also been trying to convince us for years, lol.  We usually don't do big Cons either, the biggest ones for us are usually Philly and Baltimore.  But for our anniversary we  were going to go back to Comic-Con in San Diego and decided to go for Atlanta instead.  We are going with a decent size group to cut down on expenses, which helps ALOT.

                    Sent from my iPad