Re: [pittscomicon] hey there

  • Nathan Hill
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 2, 2011
      Yep, Amy and I  are both planning on being there.  We gotta start getting our costumes together soon.  Time is flying by!

      Nathan

      Sent from my iPad

      On Jun 2, 2011, at 12:58 PM, "Catwomanmtb" <catwomanmtb@...> wrote:

      Catwomanmtb here just checkin to see if anyone from the PCC will b goin to Dragon Con this yr!

    • Joe Patrick
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 2, 2011
        Eventually I want to get to Dragon-Con, but it looks like this year is going to be another no go.  Finances just are not there.

        Catwomanmtb here just checkin to see if anyone from the PCC will b goin to Dragon Con this yr!

      • Amy Dove Hill
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 2, 2011
          Are you dressing up for DC? We'll keep an eye out for you.

          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 2, 2011
            i know nothing about this thing. is there a web site?

            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 2, 2011
              Yepper....

              www.dragoncon.org

              Sent from my iPad

              On Jun 2, 2011, at 9:38 PM, bsimon9427@... wrote:

              i know nothing about this thing. is there a web site?

              In a message dated 6/2/2011 12:58:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, catwomanmtb@... writes:

              Catwomanmtb here just checkin to see if anyone from the PCC will b goin to Dragon Con this yr!

            • Catwomanmtb
              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 2, 2011

                > i know nothing about this thing. is there a web site?
                >

                > In a message dated 6/2/2011 12:58:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
                > catwomanmtb@... writes:
                >

                > Catwomanmtb here just checkin to see if anyone from the PCC will b goin to
                > Dragon Con this yr!

                Its just a short way of writing Pittsburgh ComiCon. - PCC
              • Lisa Davis
                Message 7 of 11 , Jun 3, 2011
                  There is a website....just do a search for Dragon Con.  I'm sure you'll be able to find it!!  ;)

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jun 3, 2011
                    i got the link. thanks. looks like its alot of fun. to bad i cant make it

                    Message 9 of 11 , Jun 4, 2011
                      I've been wanting to go to Dragon Con for years (been invited to go from how many people/costuming friends)  and  the huge factor is always the money factor for me!!  :(
                      ~L.

                      Message 10 of 11 , Jun 5, 2011
                        Yeah, our friends have also been trying to convince us for years, lol.  We usually don't do big Cons either, the biggest ones for us are usually Philly and Baltimore.  But for our anniversary we  were going to go back to Comic-Con in San Diego and decided to go for Atlanta instead.  We are going with a decent size group to cut down on expenses, which helps ALOT.

                        Sent from my iPad