Re: Dude....

    Message 1 of 5 , May 4, 2011
      I assume he is talking about J. Scott Campbell and we're excited too, but we have a ton of stuff in the works for 2012 and I'm very excited and will announce stuff as I can!!

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "thongor72" <cowen72@...> wrote:

      > I must have missed something. What announcement?

      > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Donnie" <wildstorm3@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Your new announcement for next year made me the happiest person EVER!!!!

    • Donnie
      Message 2 of 5 , May 4, 2011
        Oh...YES...I...AM. I didn't want to put it on here until you released it.

        > I assume he is talking about J. Scott Campbell and we're excited too, but we have a ton of stuff in the works for 2012 and I'm very excited and will announce stuff as I can!!
        >
        > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "thongor72" <cowen72@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I must have missed something. What announcement?

        > > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Donnie" <wildstorm3@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Your new announcement for next year made me the happiest person EVER!!!!

      • tbolts712
        Message 3 of 5 , May 4, 2011
          I noticed the JSC announcement in the program on the 2nd day of the show and immediately started planning my trip to the con for next year. Great marketing, Patrick!! ;)

          Josh