Dude....

  • Donnie
    Message 1 of 5 , May 3, 2011
      Your new announcement for next year made me the happiest person EVER!!!!
    • thongor72
      Message 2 of 5 , May 4, 2011
        I must have missed something. What announcement?

        Message 3 of 5 , May 4, 2011
          I assume he is talking about J. Scott Campbell and we're excited too, but we have a ton of stuff in the works for 2012 and I'm very excited and will announce stuff as I can!!

          Message 4 of 5 , May 4, 2011
            Oh...YES...I...AM. I didn't want to put it on here until you released it.

            > I assume he is talking about J. Scott Campbell and we're excited too, but we have a ton of stuff in the works for 2012 and I'm very excited and will announce stuff as I can!!
            >
            > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "thongor72" <cowen72@> wrote:
            > >
            > > I must have missed something. What announcement?

            > > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Donnie" <wildstorm3@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Your new announcement for next year made me the happiest person EVER!!!!

          • tbolts712
            Message 5 of 5 , May 4, 2011
              I noticed the JSC announcement in the program on the 2nd day of the show and immediately started planning my trip to the con for next year. Great marketing, Patrick!! ;)

              Josh