Thank You!!!!

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 19, 2011
      Thank You All for being part of Pittsburgh Comicon 2011. It's always a thrill to see and talk to people from the board at the show. Most of the people on the board have been with us for a long time, and we appreciate your passion for the show. For those new to the Fan Board, welcome!!! I'll have more stuff to report once Renee and I can sit down and discuss details, but until then I just wanted to express my heartfelt Thanks!!

      Patrick
    • Joe Patrick
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 19, 2011
        Looking forward to hearing your report after you've had a chance to talk to Renee to see how it went from the perspective of the folks that put it all together.  One of these years I'll actually introduce myself when I see you running around.  Hope that overall everyone enjoyed it as much as I did this year.

        Thank You All for being part of Pittsburgh Comicon 2011. It's always a thrill to see and talk to people from the board at the show. Most of the people on the board have been with us for a long time, and we appreciate your passion for the show. For those new to the Fan Board, welcome!!! I'll have more stuff to report once Renee and I can sit down and discuss details, but until then I just wanted to express my heartfelt Thanks!!

        Patrick

      • Will Crites
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 19, 2011
          I'm looking forwards to the pics being posted on the website.

          Will

          Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2011 11:30 AM
          Subject: Re: [pittscomicon] Thank You!!!!