Great Custom Figures by The Message Board's Own Amy Hill!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14 6:35 AM
      Hey folks, I'll be leaving for the convention center in an hour or two but before I go, I wanted to give you all a look at the incredible custom figures created by the Board's own Amy Hill for the 2011 Make-A-Wish Auction. I just added a pic of the pieces to the Photos on the board. The items will be available for bid at the Charity Auction Saturday Night at 7:00. Thank You Amy. and Thanks to all of you for your passion and interest in the Pittsburgh Comicon. I can't wait to see you all there!! Please find me and say hello if you have a chance.

      A very excited, Patrick Thomas!!