floor plan

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2011
      Is there a floor plan with artists and vendors laid out so we can plan our attack?
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14, 2011
        Hey Greg... I just added a map of the hall and the artist/vender locations in the files section of the board. They are of course subject to change but it at least gives you a start on your battle plan.

        I think the file names are conmap11 and mapartists

        Patrick