For next year....

  • Donnie
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 10 1:40 PM
      Ethan van Sciver just had this posted on his facebook page:

      Hi. I'd just like to say that to clear up any and all confusion and make the process easier, anyone interested in having Ethan do appearances or booking him for comicons can now use this email address:

      schedule.ethanvansciver@...
    • uss_escort
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 10 5:33 PM
        Yeah, but is it really Ethan, or his 'ghost artist', Rob Granito, Man of a Million Styles! FYI, this was typed with tongue firmly planted in cheek.

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Donnie" <wildstorm3@...> wrote:

        > Ethan van Sciver just had this posted on his facebook page:
        >
        > Hi. I'd just like to say that to clear up any and all confusion and make the process easier, anyone interested in having Ethan do appearances or booking him for comicons can now use this email address:
        >
        > schedule.ethanvansciver@...

      • sillysully7
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 10 8:22 PM
          Hi guys,
          Not trying to cause any problems here, but when I spoke to Ethan at NYC Con 2 years ago. He was VERY vocal about not coming to Pittsburgh's Con. I tried to argue with him, but he would not listen.